Part of Acosta Inc., Acosta Europe is a sales and marketing expert, working with some of the world’s leading FMCG brands.
Our people and our clients are at the core of everything we do. The relationships made between our teams are interwoven with our values which empower our people to act on the needs of clients with passion and integrity, no matter how big or small the project.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the HR Advisor will support the successful delivery of the HR strategy by providing pragmatic and operational HR support to all levels of management within one of the company’s largest accounts, Heathrow. Supporting the successful delivery of the HR Agenda through accurate and timely administration of key HR processes including but not limited to; benefits management, Health & Safety, L&D, Fleet and General Administration responsibilities.
- Provide commercially focused advice and operational support to managers on all ER issues in line with the company procedures including; disciplinary, grievance, performance management and absence management particularly in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Responsible for building relationships with all levels of management to provide expert knowledge on complex employee issues for effective management of case workload
- Assist with the delivery of Change Management communication and operational support (TUPE and Redundancy)
- Effective and timely escalation of high-risk cases or Employment Tribunal claims whilst working closely with the Head of HR
- Maintain the benefit ‘hubs’ for Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection Schemes, Pensions and Rewards Scheme (Edenred)
- Work alongside the selected Fleet Management company and its third party suppliers to support the management of driving licences and speeding
As an HR Advisor at Acosta Europe, you’ll need 3-4 years of proven operational HR experience, ideally, CIPD qualified, or Part-Qualified. To be successful, you’ll need to get to the heart of complex issues and give practical advice, show evidence of clear thinking, take initiative, adapt to changing circumstances, and be able to juggle multiple priorities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.