We are looking for an Executive Assistant who thrives working in a collaborative, innovative and fast-moving environment. This role is a 12-18 month fixed term contract, commencing in May/June.
In this role you will:
- Anticipate the needs of the Director and act as an ambassador for the department.
- Proactively manage a rapidly changing and complex schedule, including scheduling UK and international meetings, managing emails and correspondence, using your initiative and knowledge of the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken.
- Utilise your natural creative flair to coordinate events and team training, as well as working in partnership with other internal and external teams.
- Create, refine and proof read PowerPoint presentations and manage budgets using Excel
- Produce the company international newsletter, coordinating submissions from colleagues worldwide, and working with a third-party designer to produce the final product. This includes undertaking research, producing and proof-reading documents and announcements.
- Bright, ambitious, pre-emptive and open to change.
- Accepts and tackles demanding workloads with enthusiasm
- An adaptable communication style, with the ability to work collaboratively across the business, building effective networks inside and outside the organisation.
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Takes responsibility for actions, and plans activities well in advance, taking into account the possible of changing circumstances.