Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
As a Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions, ensuring the business attracts, retains and manages its employees to achieve exceptional results.
• Deliver full operational HR administrative support of the employee lifecycle
• Work with Payroll to ensure the timely coordination of employee transactions, including company and statutory pay, employee benefits and organisational structure
• Manage the administration of the recruitment process and selection activity, including the administration of psychometric testing for selection and development purposes
• Prepare the calendar and training materials for UK HR Learning Events
• Produce audit, status and HR reports for senior management
• Support managers with the administration, feedback and guidance of the Annual Performance Reviews and Personal Development Plans
• Provide guidance to line managers on standard HR queries/policies and administer processes such as PDR, Probation, Maternity/Adoption, Paternity, Disciplinary, Grievance & Capability
Ideally CPP qualified or studying towards your CIPD, you’ll be experienced HR Administrator with proven first line operational experience in a fast-paced environment. Delivering an outstanding HR support service to the HR team, line managers, employees and third parties will be essential to your success.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: Pension + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Childcare Vouchers + Staff Discounts