Great People Work Here
As an HR Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing and forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions, ensuring the business attracts, retains and manages its employees to achieve exceptional results.
Reporting to the International HR Director, the HR Shared Service Team Leader will coach and lead a team of 6 direct reports, deliver the full HR employee lifecycle as well as escalation for employee relations against agreed service levels ensuring best practice and regulatory compliance, consistent with the business Values.
Establishing effective working relationships with the HR team, both HR Generalists Managers and Business Line Managers, as well as employees and third parties to deliver a seamless commercial HR service will be paramount to your success
In addition, the HR Shared Services Team Leader will oversee and support the HRSS team to deliver HRIS projects, focusing on continuous improvements, and enabling business efficiencies through systems and process enhancements.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a business-oriented HR Shared Service within an identified framework aligned with key initiatives
- Manage the Shared Service against a set of key measures to track, assess, and improve service performance
- Lead advising on Employee Relations activity by supporting and coaching the HRSS Team to manage end to end case management across the business
- Manage the Shared Services Team to raise collective performance via direct coaching and personal development plans
- Lead contact for Audit to ensure adherence to Data Protection legislation, content control, and risk management
- Manage and control all costs and suppliers partnerships within the allocated budget
- Lead continuous service and process improvement, efficiency, and innovation with a focus on supporting ongoing HRIS system enhancements
You’ll be a seasoned HR professional with strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Additionally, you will have significant experience as an HR generalist; successfully managed an HR transactional shared services team, and have a thorough understanding of all aspects of HR policy and processes.
To thrive here, you’ll need to be able to manage and oversee people processes, systems, and policies that add value to both the employee experience and business performance overall and be comfortable in delivering a high volume, high-quality service in a sometimes ambiguous and conflicted environment within an international commercial business.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Cycle to Work + SimplyHealth Cash Plan + Perkbox + Staff Discounts + Fitness & Wellbeing centre