Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
As a HR Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing and forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions, ensuring the business attracts, retains and manages its employees to achieve exceptional results.
As HR Shared Services Team Leader at Twinings, you’ll lead and develop a team of Shared Service professionals to deliver operational excellence, providing HR leadership on all areas of the discipline including employee relations and the full HR employee lifecycle. Establishing effective working relationships with the HR team, both HR Generalists Managers and Business Line managers, as well as employees and third parties to deliver a seamless HR service will be paramount to your success.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Delivering a HR Shared Service within an identified framework aligned with key initiatives
• Manage the Shared Service against a set of key measures to track, assess, and improve service performance
• Lead advising on Employee Relations activity from clearly leading or supporting overall case management
• Manage the Shared Services Team to raise collective performance via direct coaching and personal development plans
• Lead contact for Audit to ensure adherence to Data Protection legislation, content control and risk management
• Manage and control of all costs and suppliers partnerships within allocated budget
• Lead continuous service and process improvement, efficiency and innovation
You’ll be CIPD qualified with strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Additionally, you will have significant experience as an HR generalist; successfully managed HR shared services as per Ulrich’s model, and have a thorough understanding of all aspects of HR policy and processes. To thrive here, you’ll need to work with ambiguity, drive change, and deliver results against the fast paced operational demands of an international and multi-faceted organisation whilst demonstrating cultural sensitivity.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Benefits: Pension & Healthcare + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Childcare Vouchers + Staff Discounts