Our client is a privately owned company with a passion for winning and dedicated to continuous improvement, which is supported by personal development plans for key staff members and a well-funded capital expenditure programme.
As a progressive HR team, we are focused on the human element of human resources, and people management in order to continue providing engaging and exceptional work experiences for our people.
As HR & Talent Acquisition Advisor, you’ll manage recruitment campaigns at all levels, promote and market the employer brand, build networks and relationships with both active and passive candidates to ensure a continuous pipeline of skilled talent, and play an active role in the client-facing delivery of HR operational support to the business.
- Management and coordination of an efficient and streamlined end-to-end recruitment and selection process for all roles. Providing an inspiring and engaging candidate journey throughout the selection process ensuring the business secures and attracts exceptional talent
- Supporting the monthly Business Planning cycle with data analytics, headcount reporting, retention, employee performance, and providing insights identified from the resourcing and capability projections to support strategic targets
- Supporting the Apprentice Manager in the management of apprentice’s performance and training
- Providing support and advice to all employees and managers on HR-related issues
- Publish, maintain and communicate information on the company intranet, website, social networks, and social media sites to promote the company brand
- Process all administration relating to the employee lifecycle, new starters, leavers, payroll advice, personal development reviews, probation, mortgage/rental/employment references, training, benefit schemes, and budget management
This role offers an ambitious and dedicated Human Resource professional the opportunity for development and study. In return, we are seeking a collaborative and proactive HR & Talent Acquisition Advisor who has previous experience of working in a busy Human Resources department, ideally with two years of recruitment experience. Strong IT skills essential.
What’s in it for you….
Great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Care
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Assistance with eye care