We are looking for a bright, highly motivated temporary PA to act as the ambassador of the Information Systems department for a period of up to 4 months.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage the diary and commitments of the IS Director, prioritising and scheduling UK and International meetings, preparing and researching pre-reading material
- Proactively manage e-mails and correspondence to the Director’s office, using knowledge of the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken and all matters are brought to a conclusion
- Coordinate complex travel including the production of itineraries, accommodation, transport and visa documentation
- Organise the Annual IS International Conference and team building meetings
- Ensure the Director has the required information and documentation prior to all meetings
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the business and share information in a timely and professional manner
- Providing support to the Directors reports, raising purchase orders and cost centre reporting
Skills and Experience
- You will need to demonstrate proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives ideally within a fast-paced environment.
- With strong PA skills, you will need to be able to work with ambiguity, influence and work in partnership with senior management.
- You will need effective communication skills, with the ability to maintain and develop cooperative relationships within a multiple stakeholder environment.
- An analytical and systematic approach to everyday tasks is essential.