Are you looking for a role that really does allow you to make a difference?
A career at Prior’s Court delivers at every level.
Based at their beautiful 50-acre estate, we are looking for an enthusiastic, competent administrator to provide a professional and effective onboarding service for new employees across the organisation.
Your ability to identify and develop innovative ways to support new employees as they join and settle into their roles and ensure compliance activities meet the organisations standards will be essential for your success.
- Ensure professional contact is maintained with all new employees from their initial offer through to their induction.
- Implement process improvements throughout the onboarding process
- Issue contracts of employment within agreed timescales
- Ensure that all new starter data is updated into the HR System
- Ensure all compliance checks are completed including UK work permit/visa checks, registration, qualifications, references, occupational health assessments.
- Manage and ensure that the Single Central Database is up-to-date and accurate and in accordance with statutory legal requirements from OfSTED , CCRAG, CQC etc and that new starter information is communicated to relevant personnel and departments with Prior’s Court
- Follow up on DBS update service membership with all new employees to ensure subscription
- Maintain contact with all new employees, providing periodical reviews/check-ups – providing feedback to line managers and HR Generalist where necessary
- Maintain the Carval Recruitment portal
To be successful, you will need to be a competent and effective administrator with ideally onboarding, recruitment, or HR administration experience. The ability to use technology to improve process efficiency and enable continuous improvement is critical. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels are essential.